Thursday, June 19, 2008

Meet Gerta!

Well, here she is! The beautiful Gerta! She is a Tea for Two Blythe that a dear friend allowed me to adopt not too long ago! She is here to support my poor Charlotte (Kozy Kape Blythe), who is currently being tormented by these tiny little sisters a.k.a. the Monnaemi Sisters.
Gerta is utterly adorable in her little A-line dress from megipupu, a little shop on Etsy.

Her happy red boots are from Chic Mystery, an eBay seller. I am thrilled with how much stuff is available for Blythe dolls on eBay.

Amazed, too!

Gerta's head is super heavy! Her skinny litle legs seem to buckle a little when I stand her upright. Thank goodness for doll stands! She needs it!

I am really taken with these big-eyed creatures! I wonder what took me so long to examine them and bring one home with me. Well, whatever the reason, I'm glad that I've finally been Blytherized! Ho! HO!
~Tinooseus!

No comments: