Friday, June 06, 2008

The Blythe Madness







Oh my goodness, I can't believe that she came today! My ADG Kozy Kape Blythe! What a huge head she has, haha! I immediately set to work trying on different Blythe outfits on her, and even went through my Barbie stash looking for some smaller pieces that worked. It was fun, but horribly exhausting! I did not take pictures as I tried on stuff, so we have to settle for the last thing I've managed to change her into before calling it a night.


By the way, a very pleasant surprise was discovering that Blythe has a cleft chin! I simply did NOT notice that in the Blythe pictures I've been staring at for the past couple of years. I was a bit distracted by those ginormous eyes, I guess... The cleft chin really adds a gentle sweetness to her.





Anyway, looks like the Blythe Madness has hit my home! Heh heh! Can't wait to take her outside for some more photos. But for now, goodnight and sweet dreams...








~Tinooseus!

1 comment:

willynillywaterlily said...

Congratulations on your new doll! She's gorgeous! Her hair looks so silky and thick!