Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's SO True!

A message posted on the Zone of Zen this morning had me laughing out loud:


Hi my name is Pam and I am a dolliholic...*giggle*...
Posted by PamSD Temple Matron on October 17, 2006, 12:03 pm



I am 41 years old and I play with dollies,
I sew for dollies,
I paint dollies,
I wire dollies,
I save money for dollies,
I trade for dollies,
I have sold a dolly to get another dolly,
I haunt websites about dollies,
I belong to 10 dolly boards,
I look at things and wonder..."is it doll scale?"
and recently...I travel all the way across the country to attend a dolly wedding.

Yes, completely addicted.
butI do not want a cure.

How about you?

It's SO true! And all ll I can say is, there are worse things to be addicted to!

--Tinooseus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee! Snort!
I'm not admitting to anything!!

Anonymous said...

Im you in 20 years - and I love it!