Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Elfdoll Reminisce Head

The sleepy head of Hana Soah has arrived! It's quite beautiful and inspired me to put Hana Soah back together again-- she has been lying in pieces on my ironing boards for over a month (long story). In any case, it took a while to get her restrung and the first time around I got the wrong leg on the right side and had to unstring her. I took this opportunity to go ahead and change her hands to the optional fists set that Elfdoll had also produced.

Doesn't she look like she has a very sweet demeanor? Well, the truth is, it took me too long to get the camera set up (I kept getting distracted by other things) and after a few minutes of grumbling and muttering under her breath, she just sprawled back and conked out, poor girl. Truth be told, it's wasn't a very graceful sight. You'd never believe how crabby she really was by these pictures. I'd hate to wake her up...so I won't. Shhhhh!

--Tinooseus

Hana Soah wears a Mandarin jacket made by me; jeans by Jessica Hu, scarf by Mary Moe; Fwig from Denver Doll Emporium; Hat by Margaret W; and Gothic Cowboy boots from Elfdoll.

No comments: