Friday, February 03, 2006

January's Elfdoll Photo of the Month Results...














Well, ok-- I didn't win, but it was fun! The last time I was a contestant was in the November Photo of the Month, and Hana Soah won that one by a slim margin! For a whole month, I got to see my beloved doll up on the elfdoll site, and it was GREAT! This month, the winner was JKlesh with over 500 votes! Wow! That's quite a jump from my own personal best, a 204-vote finish. (Never mind my modest 48-vote win in November after I bugged all my friends, family, and coworkers to get out there and vote.) The fun thing about January's results was that a) I didn't even KNOW that my photo was selected until someone announced it on one of the BJD forums that I frequent, and b)when I scrambled over to see whose dolls were selected, there was my very own Hana Soah with 178 votes to her name. I was so awed to know that she had some fans in the BJD world! So, though this picture of Hana did not win, I just wanted to say Congratulations to JKlesh and his Joan!

--Tinooseus

No comments: