Sunday, January 29, 2006

LeeLee's Semi-Official Portrait





She's still LeeLee, but these pictures really make her look like her proper name Amelie Soo!

I changed her lashes-- it was very hard, sticky work. And the tacky glue dried faster than I could move, so I couldn't pull them out a fraction in order to match the other side. So they're shorter than the other side, and they go down instead of curling up. But it'll do for now because it's better than the mangled mess she came with!

LOOK how fabulous the color of her new eyes are! Agate is really a VERY gorgeous color! A BIG improvement over her default light blue eyes.

I rearranged the doll's apartment so it doesn't go all over the floor in the living room. I feel better about it even though it's now scattered throughout the living room in several places: the main floor, the top of my dresser, the top of my side table, and LeeLee's bed is underneath that table. If the "ceiling" was higher, I'd put her netting up, but it's not so it'll have to wait. But now I feel like I can move around again....and Hana won't have to have those near-death experiences where I almost fall on top of her because I stepped on somthing sharp and then tripped over her little orange sofa.


Happily Yours,
Tinooseus

No comments: