Friday, May 30, 2008

Long Time No See: Hana Soah


The other day I took my very first BJD Hana Soah (Elfdoll Soah) out for a photoshoot at Washington Park in Denver. Looking at this girl through my camera lens reminded me of how much I love her eyes, her shape, her resin, her face... So, even though she is not photographed nearly as much as my newer kids, she is not loved any less than the others.

















I remember when I first saw her-- she was photographed in her prototype form which was this simple damp-looking gray clay. I fell so madly in love with that sculpt and I knew that she was going to be my very first BJD.



















I've had a lot of ups and downs with this doll, but in the end I can never even think of parting with her. As imperfect as she may be, she remains a much beloved member of my BJD family.

~Tinooseus!

No comments: