Sunday, October 07, 2007

Keona Meka (Elfdoll Mir)

Well, here he is...my first boy BJD. I never thought it would happen, but he is here and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!

Some Basic Stats
Sculpt: Elfdoll Mir, sculpted by Rainman. Came with resin-wig head with olive eyes, as well as a regular head. Special 80 Limited Edition, Sold out!
Name: Keona Meka (Kay-oh-nah May-kah), Hawaiian name meaning God's gracious gift and eyes.
Birthday: September 29
Relationship to the others: Older cousin of Hana Soah, Amelie "LeeLee" Soo, and Wilhelmina
Hobbies: Surfing, relaxing, eating, modeling.
Here are some random shots taken since his arrival a week ago...
Resin wig-head

Red Man


Asian Pop Star











~Tinooseus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE VERSATILITY OF THIS DOLL AS FAR AS HIS LOOK. EVENTHOUGH HE HAS AN UNMISTAKABLE ASIAN FACE, HE STILL YET LOOKS DIFFERENT WITH A DIFFERENT WIG OR HEAD. I WANT ONE!!!! I THINK HE WOULD MAKE A GREAT TONY LEUNG OR EVEN A SAMURAI. GREAT CHOICE!!!

trinlayk said...

I thought I could resist... but I may be buying a BJD soon...

Mir. (trying to figure out what size clothing and wig he will need and find out how easy it is to change eyes.)

I am SOOOooo gonna dress him up!