Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Funny Post on the Zone of Zen


This one made me laugh out loud! Hope you enjoy it, too!

~Tinooseus

Zone of Zen
Subject: BJD related frustration.
(Posted by Carol in NJ on September 13, 2007, 10:19 pm)

Today I learned something new. I learned that the ladies and gents that sew for our resin kids earn every penny they charge. I also learned that circle skirts are not so easy to hem, and even harder to put a waistband on, especially if you are dumb enough to sew the back seam first. I also learned that sewing tissue paper thin fabric to a croched top...can really jam up a sewing machine. Another lesson I learned is that if you knock the container of straight pins off the table, you probably shouldn't walk around with bare feet. I learned that BJDs don't particularly like to be fit models. They kick and jerk and threaten to fall off the stands every time you try things on them. Mostly what I learned after 8 hours of frustration...is to spend the money and buy the outfits. I'm going to e-bay...see you all later.

photo from www.ktinnovate.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO I could have written that post and so much more